This section packs in alot of information, clearly. The theory of the chakras as well as the temperaments is not new to me but it's still good to hear it explained. What is somewhat of a revelation to me is the description of the astral matrix being that energetic part of us that ties the material body to the astral body. I better understand now the distinction between the astral matrix and the aura. The aura being an energetic emanation of the complex of temperaments or Elements that constitute our overall personality. I could always get an immediate impression of a persons' character and even, at times, see someone in various parts of their personal past, but now I understand a little more of why and what I was perceiving. As a clairsentient, I didn't "see" a person's aura in terms of color. I simply "knew" instantly that individuals present and sometimes past state of being.
I see here more implications of how we can change our own character through the tweaking of our own Elemental makeup, provided that we understand clearly what our current Elemental state is. I feel we are certainly being lead toward an appreciation of how we can effect change in ourselves through a manipulation of self on the causal level.
The introduced relationship between specific chakras and each Elemental influence is also something I had not fully considered. I should include that I'm gaining an appreciation for Bardons' constant insistence that true and deeper understanding of occult principles and applications come only through personal effort and contemplation. After all, the macrocosm does lie within the microcosm. Put simply, the World is within us.
Monday, March 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment