Monday, March 15, 2010

"I.I.H." Theory: Astral Plane~

Again, here Bardon first explains a certain level within ourselves, then explains the extension of that same plane in the world around us. I see here also that same implication that more and better understanding can be gained by becoming adept at exploring the world through our spiritual senses. I've often read that exploring the astral world through projection will bring ones' self beyond the fear of mortal death.

Wow! As for the Elemental beings living in the astral, again, I'm excited at the prospect of learning to deal with them more practically. I've often met with departed souls in the realm of dreams and had conversations that left me with no doubt of the validity of the contact. I've also experienced travelling in the astral and trying to move from one level of density into another which I was unable to cross into and felt a very unpleasant pressure or buzzing which sometimes forcefully pushed me back.

While I'm not unfamiliar with the idea of Elemental beings and the notion of calling them into ones' presence and working with them in various ways or even creating them, I'm not at all experienced at doing so. I eagerly look forward to the more practical exercises in this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment