Wednesday, March 3, 2010

"I.I.H." Theory: Material Plane~

Here Bardon recaps the dynamics of the Elements and reminds us that the material world is comprised of all Elements and the electric(yang) and magnetic(yin) fluid eminating from Fire and Water specifically and that if we study the analogies between the Body and the World around us, there is much understanding to be gained. He promises again that specifics about how to work with the Elements to effect change in ourselves and our environment are forthcoming. Bardon offers in this section a really great illustration of how the Elements build from Fire to Water, etc. and ultimately condense into the Earth Element to finally produce the material plane. As well, he never lets us forget that the fluids tie it all together and flow throughout. This section reminds me of some of the more mystical accounts of creation to be found in scriptures from many different religions.

I feel that I'm definately gaining a deeper sense of how the Elements interplay toward creation and I'm feeling an excitement that unfolds with this increasing understanding that makes me want to speed into the coming chapters, but I'm trying to pace myself and brace for a sustained effort to digest all this material. It's not so hard to let off the gas when I see for myself just how much more I'm comprehending of such an archaic theory merely by slow cooking the information under the flame of contemplation.

No comments:

Post a Comment