Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Step I ~ Magic Psychic Training

04.12.2010

Step I ~ Magic Psychic Training
1.Introspection of Self-Knowledge

I had started the exercise of introspection earlier and just continued it hear. It always seems as though there's not much more to record of my "bad" traits but whenever I put my mind to it I do usually come up with at least a few more. Tonight I discovered one more during the meditation which turned into more once I began recording it. I have reached a total of about 46 recorded traits. If I can discover 2 or 3 in each coming day, I should be well on schedule. I feel that many of the traits already recorded are so closely related as to possibly be broken down into the same element if not acually the same trait, so if for no other reason than this, I need to come up with an excess of 100 total.

No comments:

Post a Comment