Friday, January 15, 2010

"I.I.H." Theory: About the Elements

First, allow me to briefly address the response to the previous post "The Magician". Someone has suggested that as well as enlarge an image of Bardons' "Magician" for the sake of study and reflection, I might also consider printing a standard card sized copy and carry it with me so I can reflect on it often throughout the day. In this way, he suggests I may become more "in tune" with the essence of the card. Great idea! Let me say right here that suggestions like this are EXACTLY why I decided to post this journal instead of keeping it secretly tucked away in my bedroom.

I ran the last part of this suggestion by my mother and, being the old witch that she is, she recommended I not only print and keep the card with me but sleep with it under my pillow. Funny, that's precisely how she started me off reading tarot in the first place. So thank you so much for taking the time to consider my plight and offer a length of rope. And thanks even more for proving to me that my hunch to publish my efforts was well founded.

No comments:

Post a Comment