Magic Mental Training~
04.16.2010
10:30 am
Sat for 11 minutes as I incorrectly set my alarm. I found that as I would catch myself getting caught up in a thought and remind myself to just observe and then let go of it, I felt myself sink into a deeper level of meditation. This happened several times. My mind was perhaps a little less disturbed because I practiced immediately after waking.
04.17.2010
1:50 am
Sat for 6 minutes. Thoughts tended to turn toward family, specifically how to guide Hya toward magical empowerment as she shows a definite capacity for understanding. Frankly she's an Old Soul. And thoughts of how Jecer reacted so comically to my BLOG, "You're weird, Honey!" But yet she's supportive and somewhat understanding. I still tend to think about my training during meditation, anticipating future results. I found myself wondering if I was doing it right.
Magic Psychic Training~
04.16.2010
Spent some time considering personality traits, especially when interacting with others and managed to find about 15 more bringing the current total to about 69. Nearly at our goal.
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment