Saturday, January 30, 2010

"I.I.H." Theory: The Principle of Earth~

Here Bardon points out that Earth, like Air, is not considered an "Element Proper". This is apparently due to Earth being born out of an interplay between the three preceding Elements; Fire, Water and Air. However, Earth is distinct in its quality of having condensed into a solid form, thus creating space, measure, weight and time. These qualities also limiting the Earthly dimension in contrast to the other Elements. Bardon tells us that here we have the four polar magnet from the reciprocal action of the four Elements, something I don't pretend to understand. With its' fluid being electromagnetic. He states that all life is to be explained by the fact that all Elements are active in Earth, thus the fiat "It shall be". I've also heard this Fiat interpreted as "Go forth and Create". This is all currently a bit above my head, but I take comfort in Bardons' promise that more detailed descriptions will be forthcoming and his statement that his main point here is to give the reader a "general impression" of the Elements and their effects.

The little poems I've let out of my subconscious mind have been quite an effective tool for communicating to myself my own inner understanding. I mean to say that after reading these few paragraphs on each Element, I'm left with only a vague sense that I understand something of each of the Elements but cannot quite put it into words. It seems to me that we are dealing with dynamics of a subconscious nature and as such it's hard to bring them into conscious expression. To put words to them or "wrap our minds around them". By letting my self "free write" a little poem about each one, it seems that subconsciously I'm able to speak to myself of what I do already know about each Elements' nature. Again here let me insist, I am no expert and am not lecturing. Merely exploring my own mind as I try to understand these themes of an Occult nature. If any reader has light to shed on my own reflections, let them do so without hesitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment