Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Other Way~

I came across a Left Hand Path,
I walked the Other Way.
Was just a little while
before the Night turned into Day.
No fallen angels, laughing imps.
No ever living Hell.
The face of Satans' evil grin
was just an empty shell.
Before I found the Other Way,
I served a jealous god.
But peering from a Left Hand Path
his preacher looks so odd.
So full of fear and guilt,
He sees a world born out of sin.
So different from the Other Way
that I've been living in.
My God is not so weak
to need the shelter of the Church.
She prefers to walk with me
out underneath the Birch.
Our Temple is so peaceful
in this Garden Elemental.
Far from the Congregation,
from it's flock so tempermental.
This Garden is just right for me
though maybe not for you.
Don't try so hard to save me
for there's naught you need to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment