Tuesday, March 23, 2010

"I.I.H." Theory: Truth~

In a nutshell, Truth is here defined in terms an individuals capacity to perceive. Absolute Truth being left for the soul mature enough to recognize it. The higher shades of Truth best not wasted on infertile ground.

The key difference between Truth and Wisdom as described here, at least so far as what I get out of Bardons words, is that Truth is that knowledge gained through the senses and processed by the faculty of mind. Wisdom is that sense of knowing intuited through the spirit(akasa). Bardon points out that our capacity for Wisdom is also dependant on the development and maturity of the individual.

We are encouraged to pursue the development of knowledge and Wisdom equally and to look at all things from the two vantage points of knowledge and Wisdom.

In regard to the four-poled magnet or tetragrammaton, is this simply the fact that the self on its various levels each with its corresponding plane are all composed of the four Elements, each having a positive and negative quality?

No comments:

Post a Comment