After much consideration of which occult training system I would commit myself to, I chose the system outlined by Franz Bardon. It seems to be relatively thorough and is explained in a "down to earth" fashion. Every system I've read through over the years suggests keeping a "magical journal", so I felt that if I kept this journal and posted it online as I went others would have the opportunity to follow along and offer feedback. If someone has less experience than myself then perhaps they can learn something from my efforts or atleast gain some encouragement to explore their own passion. If someone has more experience than me then maybe they'll offer me some guide posts along the way. In any case, I feel something good can come to us all if I just humbly and honestly share my efforts with good faith that those who have similar interests may find me here online and join me for the ride.
I'll begin the suggested regimen of exercises and studies on January 1, 2010. So with this in mind... Welcome all who enter this humble hermit's temple.
Sincerely,
A Fool And His Dog
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment